2011年8月17日 星期三

and so it is...

when i first met you, there was a  deep hole inside of me(well, up here, not there). i was looking for a man to fill that hole so deep that no matter how much love it never seemed enough.

now there's no hole to fill. at least not yet. i don't feel like i need any man,or maybe not yet.

i'm not searching for myself through anybody's eyes. i've found myself through my own eyes.  i'm not looking for a man to rely on. i rely on myself. i'm not looking for a husband or dreaming having a bunch of cute babies to make myself feel secured and complete because - i AM complete. i don't need to ask love from men, love is flowing everywhere- from people around me, from the nature, from the universe.

but i miss you. not because i'm ovulating. and i love you still, not because you still love me too.

and so it is.





沒有留言:

張貼留言